Date and time: Friday, May 13, 2022, 10:00 - 17:00
(including exhibition by photos)
Please confirm the following rules before submitting your works.
There is no theme for this year's fair, so please submit works on any theme.
Exhibition Guideline (including exhibition by photos)
The works must be hand-painted and meet the following rules.
(1) The works must be completed by the exhibitor's own ability.
(2) The works studied (made from copies of designs provided at classes, seminars, etc.) are
(3) It is not allowed to use the composition of existing artworks as the main motif, which
(4) If you have appropriated the composition of an antique work that does not have a
copyright, please attach a note stating the source of the work to the extent that it is clear
at the time of submission. If the work is to be exhibited using photos, please notify us via e-
(5) Exhibiting works that have been previously published by the exhibitor is acceptable.
(6) The use of decal paper (transfer paper) is not allowed.
(7) The works should fit into a 60x60cm space. (The works must be at a height that does
not interfere with safety and taking photos.)
(8) Each work must be a single piece or a group of pieces (e.g., a set) based on a single
(9) If exhibiting with photos, please send one to three photos of the works with a quality of
1000 pixels or more.
Please note that the JPAC board members may decide whether or not to accept your entry
based on the above rules.
Dear JPAC International Members,The application form for "JPAC Porcelain Painting Fair 2022" will be sent to you as follows.Please fill in all the necessary information and send it back to us between February 14th and March 31st.Even if you are not exhibiting, please put in the box ④ and send it back to us.We are looking forward to your participation.ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーThe application form of "JPAC Porcelain Painting Fair 2022"Name：（ ）Telephone number starting area code：（ ）Mail Address： （ ）Exhibit ApplicationPlease fill out the form in parentheses ( ) .① Exhibition of works at the venue: 3,000yen × ( ) space= ( ) yen② Exhibition with photos of the works: 1,500yen × ( ) works= ( ) yenPlease send photos of your works to the JPAC office (email@example.com) by Friday, April 15th.③ Booth for sales (90×90cm)3,000円 × ( ) booth= ( ) yenIf you would like to sell your products at the booth, please contact JPAC (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can send you "Booth Holder Application Guidelines” separately.
④ I will not be exhibiting at this time. ( )As a general rule, you are responsible for carrying in and out your work. In case of unavoidable circumstances, we will consult with you about carrying in only. Carry-in time: 9:30~9:50, Carry-out time: 16:30~17:00
Banquet (Seated Western-style dinner)Date and Time: Friday, May 13th 2022 18:00 ~ 20:007,500 yen per person × ( )= ( ) yenTotal Amount (①+②+③+Banquest)=（ ）yenPaymentPayPal will send you an invoice by the end of March, so please pay by April 15th, 2022.If you have any questions, plse ask the JPAC office email@example.com.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーThank you for your cooperation.JPAC Office firstname.lastname@example.org